I made this dill pickle dip for a party and it was great!
I found the recipe on Dinner at the Zoo. Lots of other great recipes there too.
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 3/4 cup chopped pickles
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- chopped pickles and dill for garnish
In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, pickle juice, pickles, dill, green onions and garlic powder until thoroughly combined.
Add a little more pickle juice if you prefer a thinner consistency.
Serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Garnish with chopped pickles and dill prior to serving.