This simple spread is very satisfying and I was able to transform it a few times into new and exciting things.
First, as a spread on pumpernickel, crackers and a sandwich.
Second, in a turkey pinwheel served with fries and fry sauce.
Third, stuffed inside a pecan crusted chicken breast served with roasted vegetables, over pasta, and on top of a salad.
- 6 ounces cream cheese , softened, i use low fat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise , i use low fat hellmans
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans , also can use walnuts
- 1 cup sliced green olives
- 2 tablespoons olive juice , from olive jar
- 1 dash pepper
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Great on a sandwich or on crackers.