It doesn’t get any easier and tastier than this sheet pan shrimp boil. I used a hatch green chile sausage and loved the extra heat it added. It was delicious in a ramen bowl too!
- 1 pound baby Dutch yellow potatoes
- 3 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 6 pieces
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (12.8-ounce) package smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until just tender and parboiled, about 10-13 minutes. Stir in corn during the last 5 minutes of cooking time; drain well.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Place potatoes, corn, shrimp and sausage in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the shrimp are opaque and corn is tender.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges, garnished with parsley, if desired.